Have you been asking yourself “where can I find a dentist near me that offers a wide range of dental treatments?” At Dental on Clarendon, our dentists in Melbourne strive to provide the best possible dental treatments and dental services for our patients by helping them with their oral health needs. Our clinic in South Melbourne is equipped to provide general and cosmetic dentistry that makes a difference. We offer multiple dental procedures under one roof, with a primary goal to help restore your smile and achieve optimum oral health for the long-term without any dental issues. Learn more about our available services below.
- Dentures – Dentures are an ideal solution for adults who have lost many of their teeth. They look completely natural, restore function, and are comfortable to wear.
- White Fillings & Restorations – One of our most popular dental treatments is providing patients with fillings and restorations. Our tooth-coloured composite resin restorations and white fillings restore smiles back to their original, beautiful appearance.
- Root Canal Treatment – An inflamed nerve on a damaged tooth can cause a great deal of pain and frustration. Our highly-qualified yet affordable dentist in Melbourne can perform a root canal treatment at our South Melbourne clinic.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Wisdom teeth can lead to issues when the jaw isn’t large enough for the molars to grow. Our oral specialist in Melbourne can safely and comfortably remove your wisdom teeth if required.
- Children’s Dentistry – Bringing your child to our South Melbourne clinic for regular check-ups is a great way to maintain their oral health and prevent any dental issues from occurring. This also helps to teach your child the importance of taking care of their teeth.
- Mouthguards – Mouthguards are an effective way of protecting your teeth while training for or playing any contact sport, decreasing the risk of your teeth being damaged.
- Invisalign – Dental on Clarendon offers Invisalign for those wanting to fix their misaligned teeth. These clear aligners are a modern alternative to traditional metal braces.
- Smile Makeovers – A smile makeover gives your smile new sheen by addressing any issues with the shape or colour of your teeth. Our highly trained dental specialists in Melbourne are able to correct any crowding, misalignment or rotated teeth in the process.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening – Dental on Clarendon uses the latest teeth whitening technology to regain the colour and brightness of your teeth. The process is safe, pain-free and effective.
- Dental Implants – Our dentists can help to restore your confidence and oral health through dental implants. This dental procedure includes placing titanium screw dental implants and attaching artificial crowns to them.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are an ideal option for correcting flaws with teeth, such as cracks, chips, discolouring or unevenness.
- Bridges & Crowns – Dental crowns and bridges can improve the quality and strength of chipped, cracked or decayed teeth.
Commonly Asked Questions
General dentistry refers to restorative and preventive dental procedures and treats oral diseases, while cosmetic dentistry focuses on the overall aesthetic appearance of the teeth.
Our patients have their teeth and gums examined and our dentist will perform a treatment based on their dental needs. If need be, your mouth will be x-rayed to assess if a procedure is required.
Most dentists recommend patients come in every six months for a check-up, although they might ask you to come more often if you have severe gum disease or cavities. Children should have an appointment at least once a year.
We have a whole team of highly qualified yet affordable dentists, but we can schedule you in with the dentist you normally see if you prefer.