Experienced Dental Hygienist in Melbourne
The state of your oral hygiene indicates not only your current oral health, but also how your oral health will be in the future. Preventing mouth hygiene and teeth hygiene issues in advance is better than dealing with them once it’s too late. The experienced dental hygienists at Dental on Clarendon encourage patients to maintain their personal mouth hygiene and teeth hygiene practices and to regularly schedule in our professional services.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Dental Hygienist in Melbourne Today
If you’ve been wondering “where can I find a dental hygienist near me?”, look no further than Dental on Clarendon. Organise an appointment with our oral hygiene therapist by calling us on (03) 9690 3285 and discover for yourself the good oral health Melbourne residents can achieve with our treatments.
Make an Enquiry Today
Commonly Asked Questions
A good oral hygiene routine combines an at-home teeth maintenance routine with regular dentist appointments for professional teeth cleaning and hygiene services. Having children start a healthy oral hygiene routine from a young age that they keep doing for the rest of their lives can significantly help to ensure good health and aesthetics of their teeth.
- Gum disease/gingivitis
- Oral infections
- Cardiovascular disease
- Various other dental and health problems
- Brushing: You should brush your teeth twice a day, as this helps to remove plaque, stains and bacteria. This will protect your teeth, mouth and gums from infections and decay.
- Flossing: Flossing removes food particles and bacteria that are stuck in-between the teeth where toothbrushes can’t reach. Not flossing can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Sugary and acidic foods and drinks can cause damage to the teeth and gums, leading to infection and decay. Smoking and drinking too much alcohol can also affect your mouth hygiene.
Ideally, you should have an appointment at our South Melbourne clinic every six months. The oral hygiene therapist at Dental on Clarendon is available at a reasonable dental hygienist cost.
- Ensure you use a proper brushing technique
- Clean between your teeth
- Stick to a healthy diet
- Rinse out your mouth after every meal with antiseptic mouthwash
- Clean your tongue to remove plaque