General Dental Procedures
- If you are a senior who has lost a heap of teeth, you may want to consider dentures.
- White fillings to replace grey/silver amalgam fillings.
- Root canals when you have a tooth that is severely decayed.
- Restorative dentistry to restore the structure and health of your teeth.
- Childrens’ dental work.
Smile Makeovers In South Yarra
- Smile makeovers. Transform your smile to you’ve always wanted.
- Zoom whitening, to make your teeth whiter and brighter.
- Dental tooth implants to replace missing or decaying teeth.
- White porcelain veneers that can fix broken, chipped or gappy teeth to give you a bright and vibrant smile.
- Crowns and bridges to fill in the missing teeth or after a root canal treatment.
- Invisalign, the alternative to traditional braces with clear aligners to straighten teeth that are misaligned or have gaps.