General Dental Treatments For Our Albert Park Neighbours
- Dentures for the senior Ozzies who have lost many of their teeth.
- White fillings rather than the silver amalgam ones of past.
- Root canals to fix a tooth that is badly decayed.
- Restorative dentistry to rebuild and strengthen your bite.
- Kids’ dental work.
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Smile makeovers. Have that lovely smile you’ve always desired.
- Zoom Teeth whitening service, to make your teeth several shades lighter.
- Dental implants to replace missing or decaying teeth.
- Porcelain veneers to fix broken, chipped or gappy teeth for a dazzling smile.
- Crowns and bridges to fill in the missing teeth or after a root canal procedure.
- Invisalign, the clear aligner alternative to braces to straighten teeth that are misaligned or have gaps.
Albert Park is a contemporary coastal suburb of Melbourne, Australia. Located about 3 kilometers south of Melbourne’s Central Business District, the suburb encompasses the areas of St. Vincent Gardens all the way to Beaconsfield Parade and Mills Street. The town is surrounded by Port Phillip Bay to its south, South Melbourne to the west, South Yarra to the north, and Middle Park to its east. Known for its expansive coastline and beautiful, exotic trees, Albert Park is a highly sought after destination in Melbourne.